For college team players and their coaches
Learn the Elite Performance System that has produced PGA, LPGA Tour Winners, Olympic Gold Medalists, and World Champions.
As a Coach you and your team will Learn the Elite Performance System
- Learn to build a systematic strategy for every shot around the course
- Learn how to define what, where, when, why, and how you train
- Learn how to take your game from training to competition
- Learn to build, protect and train your self-image so you can produce repeating shots, consistent scores and even put multiple rounds together
- Learn to implement your solutions in all parts of your game on the fly
- Learn the Elite Performance System that allows you to control your thoughts before, during, and after every shot, round, and event
- Learn the Olympic Goal Getting Model that will allow you to establish your goals for each season, design, plan, and layout your training to accomplish your individual and team goals.
- Learn the High Performance Training Model that allows you to train at the Elite level
- Training For Feel
- Training For The Shot
- Training For The Round
- Training For The Event
Learn the three Phases of a task — Anticipation Phase, Action Phase, and Reinforcement Phase
- Learn the three Phases of the Year
- Learn how to Preset Your Mind before your competition
- Learn how to Preset Your Mind after a delay in Play
- Learn how to Preset Your Mind before a Sudden Death Playoff
- Learn how to manage Your Personal Performance Analysis on a daily basis
What your team will receive
- Three / 2 Day Workshops (1 in the fall Aug – Sept) & (1 after the Winter Break – Jan – Feb) & (1 April – May)
- Once a Month Video Conferencing Consult with coaches.
- 9 Months on going consulting with the head coach. All players will have access to the software management system to upload, communicate & collaborate on a weekly basis.
As a coach and coaching a team of individuals I realize the importance of consistency. Not only as a team—but as individuals. One of the challenging aspects of college golf – it’s a self-initiated sport, where the player initiates the action, players post their individual scores and the only way a team can be consistent –they must be able to replicate and duplicate something on a regular basis. Beyond Sports Psychology, Elite Performance System is achieving mental consistency in an inconsistent environment.
Shawn Humphries, A Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher and a GRAA Top 50 Teacher. Has been teaching, training and coaching athletes for 26 years. His academy–in its 16th season has produced 1,400 wins and 100% of the academies graduating seniors have been offered golf scholarships. By taking Dan Korems’ Rapid Profiling and Basshams’ Mental Management System and combining them together with his unconventional approach, he has developed one of the most sought after training models in the country.