We’ve got another great offer for you.
Check out this one-time chance to save even more!
($9.95 Shipping & Handling)
Retail Price $69.99
[upsell_link offer_code=”cXpZh8zT” name=”Ball Position Trainer” price=”54.95 ($9.95 S/H)” image=”../images/addtocart250.jpg” /]
LEFTIES: Click the Blue Button Below
[upsell_link offer_code=”JPGb2Nc4″ name=”Ball Position Trainer – Left Handed” price=”54.95 ($9.95 S/H)” image=”../images/LEFT-Handed-btn.jpg” /]
Shawn Humphries Golf Performance Ball Position Trainer is designed around the 3 different sets of clubs in your bag: Long, Middle & Short clubs. These 3 sets of clubs have 3 distinct ball positions. I have designed a trainer that hones in these ball positions, so you NEVER have to worry again about where to position the ball!
• Never deviate your ball position again
• Know the EXACT distance you need to stand from the ball with EVERY club
• Know your body is Aligned with your feet and you are Square to your target
• Accomplish your entire ball position, alignment and setup with ONE Teaching Aid
The BPT sets the entire tone for your golf swing with a foundation from the ground up. Plan, Practice and Perform.
How To Use Your Ball Position Trainer
The BPT has 3 main foot positions: S – Short Irons
M – Mid Irons L – Long Irons, Hybrids, Fairway Metals and Driver.
• The Lead Foot remains stationary
• The Trail Foot is the only foot that moves depending on the club selection.
The BPT is also designed to help you align yourself to the target.
• Use a club shaft in direct line with target
• Place the BPT parallel to club shaft
• This creates a Railroad Effect to target
• The longer the club the WIDER the railroad effect
Using a yardstick with the BPT allows you to accurately place your body the correct distance from the ball.
• Use a yardstick to measure ball position from BPT
• Allow 2 inches from end of yard stick to the ball
• Distance will vary according to club selection and
Club selection will determine distance to the ball, but one thing will always remain constant: the distance from the club to the body.
• Make sure you keep the end of the club a FIST away from body
• Practice using the BPT with every club in your bag